Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What Is The Code For The Giraffe TIGER (Marks And Spencer Soft Toy 10cm) Where Can I Find One?

TIGER (Marks and Spencer soft toy 10cm) Where can I find one? - what is the code for the giraffe

My son's favorite toy is "Love Rug" a small stuffed toy tiger, originally sold by Marks & Spencer. He loves his tigers, but I'm afraid to attack us, as we have lost hold in May and as a cradle and sleep. Marks & Spencer has recently completed the sale of these stuffed animals are used (I believe they still have the giraffe and elephants have recently, but unfortunately came the tiger and the zebra).

It is at this time, separation anxiety occur in the program to us and I am confident that with his Tiger with him would be a great comfort to him. I have tried to give other stuffed animals, but has this little tiger.

Toy Details:
4 inches/10 cm
Body orange with darker orange stripes, black eyes and nose, white paws and pink
Marks and Spencer (4464 Code Section 624 or T79 8333/3224)

Please, please, please, if you have one, you know where can I get a "can help us find others to bottom can.

9 comments:

telfer00... said...

I had a similar problem a few weeks ago, M & Ring s''y tell his closest m + s Wearhouse clearence there are clearly points up and down the country that I tried wat

Good look chic

Sarah A said...

Ebay! At least one of the world! seems crazy enough to some local charity shops, you sometimes have to try these things that I have succeeded, my son is a "Shaun the Sheep from Wallace and Gromit for 99p when I was about £ 9.99 on eBay You can pay to know exactly, never

Mic said...

Forget the toys. Where's your mother?

nephtine said...

It is an on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Marks-and-Spencer- ...

Hope it helps ..... Celine

sandraw said...

Hello,
I only saw a tiger, the description on eBay Answer - Model: 180,056,292,681th Vendor = jrme2001. Ending 3rd Decemeber
Hope this helps!

Sandra

colliedu... said...

If you have access to the Internet, why not try eBay.

Serry's mum said...

contacted the U of M & S now? I have it with another business that I had a necessary element, and with a bit of emotional blackmail, which sent me what I needed. If uu explain what we are told that they would be in a position to find a u! Good luck. Try the M & S store in the center, who is the buyer of the soft toys / baby items and communicate directly with them and go through the usual channels. It does not hurt and can not say no. But you could say, yes!

Serry's mum said...

contacted the U of M & S now? I have it with another business that I had a necessary element, and with a bit of emotional blackmail, which sent me what I needed. If uu explain what we are told that they would be in a position to find a u! Good luck. Try the M & S store in the center, who is the buyer of the soft toys / baby items and communicate directly with them and go through the usual channels. It does not hurt and can not say no. But you could say, yes!

Ann D said...

Ebay and a half. Com are the first places to try

Post a Comment