Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Proper Way To Eat Balance Bars Am I Getting The Proper Balance Of Essential Fatty Acids In My Diet?

Am I getting the proper balance of essential fatty acids in my diet? - proper way to eat balance bars

Normally I eat flax seed regularly. I eat eggs with 660 mg of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids each. I like blueberries, spinach, strawberries and bananas. They also eat cold cereal (shredded wheat bran with raisins), normal milk, bread, pasta mixture of wheat, oats, and Laura lean beef. In addition, many P & J sandwich with natural peanut butter and jelly cream as a snack.

What happens if the essential fatty acids, are cumbersome in my diet? If so, how it is best to correct this imbalance?

1 comment:

greendaw... said...

They seem good results for both omega 3 and omega-6 are essential fatty acids, is usually the first (omega-3 family) is more difficult to obtain because not found in many foods, but flaxseed contains a large amount of oily fish and Nuts like.
Omega-6 is widely distributed in the usual vegetable oils, corn, sunflower, soybean, etc., distributed

Post a Comment