Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blurred Vision And Pre Menopause How Does Pre-eclampsia Effect My Baby?

How does pre-eclampsia effect my baby? - blurred vision and pre menopause

I had 35 weeks and three days pregnant and my midwife told me yesterday that I pre-eclampsia. I was told that I vision, spots before the eyes or headaches, I have even wiped the hospital go.

I understand that and understand the various symptoms that you can get, but what I want to understand how pre-eclampsia is my baby to make.

I hope someone can me a clear idea of this or even a site that explains everything in an easy to understand.

2 comments:

ajp458 said...

WebMD I found this in the hope that it helps. Good luck.

Pre-eclampsia can prevent the placenta from receiving enough blood, which can lead to babies being born too small. It is also an important cause of premature births and the difficulties that accompany them May, including learning disabilities, epilepsy, cerebral palsy and hearing and vision.

akbutner... said...

http://www.babycenter.com/0_preeclampsia ...

Here is a website dedicated to the explanation of pre-eclampsia. I hope this helps to explain the risks and gives general information only. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!

Post a Comment