Saturday, January 30, 2010

Plate Covers License Plate Scanner Are Tinted License Plate Covers Illegal In The State Of PA?

Are tinted license plate covers illegal in the state of PA? - plate covers license plate scanner

I have a new one for my car, but have simply chosen because it (the only metal with a plastic frame instead of metal, I was) afraid of scratching the paint. If I learn that it's illegal, I will only be placed on the state, and not coverage, but I think that seems to be the color ... Not quite dark to very dark in the figures, and I do not do that anyway. I live in Pennsylvania.
Thank you!

7 comments:

tampabay... said...

everything that makes the dish hard to read, is technically illegal ... Question is what keeps a police officer for you? ... Who knows, but why give them something to stop you? ... the object is to mix unrelated ..

Paula said...

If you are paying a toll, or red light cameras are illegal to be (because, IMO, license plate covers, most are intended to) facilitate the number of houses of toll roads and to hide or cameras, the lights on an unlawful conduct.

Jorjorta... said...

Yes, they are illegally in Palestine, where interfears see with a capacity of humans, the signs of the plate.

_hAwAiiA... said...

It is not illegal if it is visible and has a slight against them

Corneliu... said...

would be illegal if the numbers are locked,

butterfl... said...

Only if we can read the record

butterfl... said...

Only if we can read the record

Post a Comment