Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Breast Cancer Genetics Breast Cancer?

Breast Cancer? - breast cancer genetics

I am 17 and a college students at the School of Nursing, and I am supporting a great supporter of research on breast cancer and then. I am always with my pink ribbon and my pink ribbon necklace breast cancer and I have many / tape pink dress. Since it is ill for months of outreach to breast cancer, I tried to see what my church / community and the surrounding cities are doing to support ........... and I learned ... absolutely nothing. In high school football games have donations and sell pink ribbons. I received very positive feedback from this, but I need more. Does anybody know where I can get free materials for raising awareness of breast cancer than just printing order over the Internet?

4 comments:

jaye said...

It makes me very happy to know that there are other people who strive to find a cure! Www.curebreastcancer.org visit if you have a chance. This organization was founded by Dr. Bodai, created the stamp for breast cancer and having been to enable the Congress back in the continuation of the patches. It is impressive, and the site should have a wealth of information and resources available. Thank you for your part of the fight against breast cancer.

KT G said...

Google it

shewolf2... said...

I am in honor of his hard work, and I'm glad you made it. Each person should do good to those who really need it.
What do you mean with free materials to increase awareness of breast cancer?

In addition, here are some tips.
1. You should add a poster and short sentences Useful information about breast cancer during the sale of pink ribbons and BROSHURE. Everyone has known for breast cancer.
2. Please send emails to all your friends and family to hear what CACN fatal.
3. Besides the sale of pink ribbons, and not a bake sale ... appropriate.

Goswin said...

Not a cure for all types of cancer are on the curb, you might consider a call by some politicians to devote more resources, such as mammography and to minimize the death and human suffering, and also help reduce costs to return to enliven. Perhaps try to see how we can and like-minded name lists and send your congressman? The desire for money is good, but no government would be a turning point. Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment