Saturday, January 9, 2010

Portable Gas Cooker Is It Possible To Take A Portable Gas Cooker On A Plane, I'm Traveling Around Europe

Is it possible to take a portable gas cooker on a plane, I'm traveling around europe - portable gas cooker

Hey guys, chat with the train journey through Europe with my girlfriend soon and camp on the road, so we have a little gas camp stoves to our food, etc., which my friend brought to my attention that we do not cook in the would be able to make these cookers in the plane, has anybody experience with this kind of thing and if they do not take or is no longer possible for one of these spots on a plane. Or does anyone know an alternative is loud, take on an airplane?

Any advice is good advice

1 comment:

jghqaltg... said...

I do not think that you are taking in a position to board an airplane.
Here are some other options are
1-empty gas can and fill it?
2 - Can I buy a new one if U country?
3-Try to send you to your destination with one blow from the earth
4-Call the airline and ask. You probably have to testify and could not stop.

Post a Comment