Friday, February 12, 2010

How To Season A Boneless Thin Steak How To Season/marinade Chicken That Will Have Bacon, Ham, And Cheese On It?

How to season/marinade chicken that will have bacon, ham, and cheese on it? - how to season a boneless thin steak

I tried some chicken Fatz Cafe was very good and I can no longer safely firneds and I had to do something similar. The chicken had a kind of marinade / spices and tasted good (and I tasted a little honey mustard). Then he places the plate-deli ham, Swiss cheese and bacon on top.

I know, like ham, bacon, cheese (of course) make, but do not know what I do with chickens. I'm not going to use more heavily on the spices, you never. Are there any spices or marinade into the chicken used go well with the ingredients I use?

Should I cook the chicken, then up, or should I grill on George Foreman grill and high school? I use breasts, chicken without skin and bones are thick enoughIt is likely that the thin edge (half-) If I do on the grill.

I've never cooked much earlier, I am 21 and my father has always been the cook of the family. Any advice or help is greatly appreciated.

PS anything tart or sour.

6 comments:

J♥K♥M said...

They said, you know, honey-mustard. So why did not the chicken with salt and pepper, allspice, poultry, or maybe a few spices, then in a Ziploc bag and add the mustard and honey. Marinate overnight, then baked with ham and bacon. Perhaps you have served with honey-mustard house a little more on the side. Sounds like you need to get some Swiss cheese to melt, too. Or things with cheese. Sounds delicious to me:)

scentsnf... said...

Chicken Marinade

1 C. teriyaki sauce
Garlic powder 1 C.
1 teaspoon of tea. Sugar
1 / 4-1 / 2 c. Lemon juice
2 v. soup. Chives
1 teaspoon of tea. Pepper
4 to 6 chicken breasts (boneless)

Marinade 4 to 6 hours or overnight. Great Outdoors Grill kitchen!

glamorou... said...

You can buy a bottle of Italian dressing and marinate in it. It works very well, and I think that would be great, with the ingredients!

Robert D said...

Garlic butter.

racheal said...

I probably use just a little garlic seasoning, salt and pepper. You can cook as desired. also sound good.

RoofingP... said...

I like to use Italian dressing, the marinated boneless chicken breast, too. All non-creamy dressing that you like working as a cucumber, all in the trade that you think would be good with ham and cheese factory sold - you can even create a honey-mustard marinade in the store!
George your big enough to chicken for you and all your friends at once, especially if they have to make thinner pieces for them to go inside? Not from me, I would be cooking in the oven. Depending on the thickness of the pieces, not more than 1 / 2 hours at 350F.

Post a Comment