Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Facebook Login Page Delete Email How Long Does It Take For Facebook To Respond To Emails?

How long does it take for Facebook to respond to emails? - facebook login page delete email

I had a family member create an account and inadvertently an e-mail address that I use for my account. Thus, if the account was set up my e-mail redirected to the new account will remove them from me. The family member of your e-mail account deleted, but since it was the only e-mail with my Facebook account is assigned, I have no way to control the

Fill out the help page for help connecting Facebook and got the automated reply, but never heard back. Also disabled@facebook.com e-mail address and explain what happened. This happened a week ago, and I heard nothing back.

I would like to access my account and I know she is not eliminated. Who knows how long it usually takes the form of features to keep things as t BackReally?

No comments:

Post a Comment