Monday, February 8, 2010

High Interest Or Car Loans Payoff Payoff Car Loan Or Home Down Payment: Which Is Better?

Payoff Car Loan or Home Down Payment: Which Is Better? - high interest or car loans payoff

I have some savings to pay for a car loan in full. I am also purcahse a condo in the near future to live (that do not invest, of course). My thought is that I pay the car the first note and then receive a smaller, if I'm looking for a mortgage. The disadvantage is that the money for a down payment, this will reduce my mortgage payments, can be set but with a higher interest rate. My question is: What would you and why?

5 comments:

double_n... said...

Payment of the loan of the car.
When buying a home, pay more, you pay each month on the car.
The interest paid by a housing complex that dedictible prosecutors, but the interest you do not pay for the car.

Chrissy said...

Pay for the car that is less a bill for you. There you will find more money to pay have anyway, without a car for your condo.

Y!A 4ever said...

So Lets Get to the basics for a moment to pay back the loan first car. Do not worry if you do not have enough of the apartment, because we all know, you can view the property with no money at all.

mrssains... said...

I would always be the most beneficial in the long run. Most likey to pay for the car. You can reach home loans 0 and if you have the money to have to recover his car at home.

outofwat... said...

I give up the car, the money for it. Since it is better to get rid of a payment with two in the grand finale, the gain will be made eventually. And looks better on your credit card. And if the computations, the higher interest rates (when) a condo, you can pay more than you originally paid.

Post a Comment