Monday, February 15, 2010

Difference Between Flip Mino Hd 120 And Flip Ultra Hd What Are The Differences Between The Flip Mino HD 60 And 120 Minutes?

What are the differences between the Flip Mino HD 60 and 120 minutes? - difference between flip mino hd 120 and flip ultra hd

I know that the version is 120 minutes of the 2nd Generation. But it is the only difference between the two in the hour extra recording time and see updated a bit? Is the extra $ 30 worth it? Because I was an order is placed, the 60-minute version, because I do not think I'm in a situation that I need more than one hour of recording time. Is there anything else about the video quality? For when I returned the 2nd Generation is much better.

1 comment:

TheMainC... said...

If you really do like videos like me, then the 120 minutes would be better. If you plan only a few videos to put them on your computer, then delete it from your camcorder, not worth the additional thirty U.S. dollars

Post a Comment