Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Register A Homemade Trailer In Ontario Need To Register A Jet Ski Trailer But No Title?

Need to register a jet ski trailer but no title? - register a homemade trailer in ontario

I only bought 2 jet-ski from the former owner of the trailer. But the owner had never registered, no plates, no title. Now I am home with the jet ski, so I need to register the trailer, but how can I do this without a title, or what? in New Jersey by the way, and that is where I need to have registered.

If you have done this or know what to do? I'm trying to save it as a house, but not obviously homemade, and I do not know what together a list of parts, because I heard that you recipt register a homemade trailer must. My other option was to try to save a Trale low as $ 50 a fight with a title and plates are used to transport others.

No comments:

Post a Comment