Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Historical Drivers License Picture How Does One Charter A Tour Bus In The U.K.? I Want To Give Week-long Historical Tours For 20 To 30 People.?

How does one charter a tour bus in the U.K.? I want to give week-long historical tours for 20 to 30 people.? - historical drivers license picture

I need a driver that stay with us for the whole week (or 10 days if we need more time). I do not think I've had a problem booking of hotels and B & B, I have some experience with it. What we need to know is how the research charter buses and drivers. Is there an equivalent of the Better Business Bureau in the UK? Any information on would be appreciated! Add as many details as you want! Thank you.

1 comment:

Philip W said...

It depends on where you start point. There are hundreds of bus companies in England is a trainer and driver for hire. Look to pay around £ 300 per day plus accommodation for the driver.

Post a Comment